Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is this it

All of my serching may have come to an end,
maybe I'm just giving up
because I've lost all my friends.
Is this it,am I finaly done.
Is this all I have to offer,
has my time really come?

All I've done may have been for nothing,
that empty space I so despretly seeek to fill
may be empty forever.
Is this it, if so God's plan was very clever.
He planned on dealing me this terrible hand,
knowing I'd fold under pressure.
Knowing I wouldn't be able to win this game,
throwing it all away,keeping in all my pain.

If this is the end, I'd have to admit
I've come really far,
even though I had lost all my friends.
I lost some in the worst ways possible,
and the others driffted away.
In the back of my mind,
I secretly wish someone would stay.
Saty with me through the times I thought
I couldnt go on.
And the times I'd wished I'd gone.

Far far away from here,
in a place you couldn't think of.
Or maybe you don't want to.
And quite frankly, I don't blame you.

Im trapped in these thoughts of mine
and I can't help but think.
I don't deserve to be here
and I'm just a waste of skin.
A waste of the air I breathe,
every breath i take.
I sometimes think my entire existance
was just a big mistake.

Now I sit here thinking,
as I'm lying in a ditch.
What have I become,
Is this really it?

No comments:

Post a Comment